Zipato PTZ IP Camera combines Full HD video recording with wireless and cloud connectivity to bring detailed video of your home when-ever you are, over local network the Internet, via connected device of your choice (iOS, Android and Windows free apps are available). Pan-tilt-zoom mechanism with remote directional and zoom control makes sure that every corner of your room is covered. As a part of Zipato Smart Monitoring Kit, you can use it to see live and recorded video upon any alarm event and get attached video on alert. Additionally, it can be part of virtually limitless automation scenarios you can create by using Zipato Rule Creator.
Indoor PTZ IP Camera
- Build in WIFI module, 802.11 b/g/n 150Mbps
- Day/Night Surveillance
- Dual Stream, H.264/MJPEG video Compression
- 1.0 Megapixel lens, f=3.6mm, F=2.0, 1/4’’ HD Sensor
- Supports ONVIF and RTSP protocol
- SD card socket for recording storage
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Motion Detection alarm via E-Mail, FTP and Micro SD
- POWER SUPPLY DC 5V
- One 10/100Mbps RJ45
- WI-FI Support
- Power Interface
- Reset Button
- Built-in MicroSD socket
- Built-in Microphone and speaker
- 3.5mm Audio In/Out Interface
- 12 infrared LED, 8m distance
- Horizontal: 350°
- Vertical: 90°
- Image sensor: 1/4” CMOS Sensor
- Display resolution: 1280×720, 640×360, 320×180
- Lens: 1.0 Mega Pixel lens, f=3.6mm, F=2.0
- View angle: 60 degree
- IR-cut filter
- Wireless speed: IEEE802.11b/g/n 150Mbps
- Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Channel: 1~13
- Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2,WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- WPS: One key configure wifi
- Account permissions: Three level
- UPNP, HTTP, UDP/IP, DDNS, P2P
- Image compression: H.264/MJPEG
- Maximal frame rate: 30fps
- Code rate: 256kbps ~ 4096kbps
- Motion detection: Support four motion detection areas, send alarm pictures or video to email/FTP/MicroSD
- Image settings: saturation, brightness, contrast adjustable through client software or web browser
- Two-way audio
- Audio Compression standard: AAC
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Operating humidity: 10% to 90%
- Storage humidity: 3% to 90%
- IP Camera: 106 x 117 x 126 mm
- Package: 220 x 150 x 130 mm
- Camera: 87g
- Package: 337g
- EMC 2004/108/EC, R&TTE 1995/5/EC, LVD 2006/95/EC, FCC Part 15
WARRANTY 1 year standard
HOW CAN I CONNECT THE IP CAMERA TO MY ZIPABOX?
Easy. Just open the Zipato web interface and let the package wizard guide you in joining your IP camera to the Zipato network.
CAN I USE THE IP CAMERA ON ITS OWN, WITHOUT THE ZIPATO CONTROLLERS?
Absolutely. You can use it as a stand-alone camera. It supports MS Windows 98/2000/Vista/Windows 7/8/Mac OS.
WHY SHOULD I USE IT WITH ZIPATO?
With Zipato you can use it to see live and recorded video upon any alarm event, get attached video on alert or always know if your kids are safe. It can be part of virtually limitless automation scenarios you can create by using Zipato Smart Rule Creator.
CAN I USE IT DURING THE NIGHT?
Yes. You can use Zipato IP Camera for Day/Night Surveillance.