Zipato Micromodule Switch Double enables you to control an in-wall switch or power outlet with the Zipato home automation controllers or any Z-Wave remote or module’s built-in push button. This small, hidden Z-Wave module installs in the electrical box behind your switch/outlet, and wires in between your switch/outlet and two connected loads. How it works: When the module is installed behind a twogang wall switch, the wall switches no longer directly control the connected loads. Instead, both switches serve as inputs for the module, which has an internal relay to control the connected loads. This relay transmits commands to your loads from the wall switch or a Z-Wave remote. It supports two loads up to 1500W each and has a built-in overload protection.
Micro Module Switch Double
- The slim, compact Z-Wave module switches and controls all parameters of power that your electrical appliances consume.
- Voltage, Current, Power factor, Instant power wattage and Accumulated power report
- Resistive load 1500W x 2
- Zero-crossing switch
- The higher output power enhances communication range(+2.5dBm output power compared to -2.5dBm 300 series)
- The new Z-Wave 500 series chip supports multichannel operation and higher data rates (9.6/40/100kbps)
- Overload protection
- Auto reports wattage when variation exceeds 5%
- Very low power consumption
- Over-the-air firmware update
- Easy installation
- Z-Wave Plus
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 100~240VAC
- MAXIMUM LOAD: 6.5A (230VAC/120VAC) (Resistive load)
- OPERATION TEMPERATURE: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Minimum 40 meters indoor
- 70 meters outdoor
- DEVICE DIMENSIONS: 46 x 15 x 39 mm
- WEIGHT: 39g
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS: 67 x x 22 x 162 mm
- PACKAGE WEIGHT: 68g
- EMC 2004/108/EC
- R&TTE 1995/5/EC
- LVD 2006/95/EC
- FCC Part 15
- ph-pan04.au 921.42 MHz (AU)
- ph-pan04.eu 868.42 MHz (EU)
- ph-pan04.in 865.20 MHz (IN)
- ph-pan04.is 916.02 MHz (IS)
- ph-pan04.ru 869.02 MHz (RU)
- ph-pan04.us 908.42 MHz (USA/Canada)
WARRANTY 1 year standard
WHERE CAN I USE THIS MODULE?
This module can be used in a double line circuit to remotely control the two light lines or control ventilation.
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM RANGE OF THIS DEVICE?
The device works up to 30m in an indoor environment and a temperature range of 0-40°C.
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM LOAD IT CAN HANDLE?
The maximum load is up to 1,5kW per channel.
WHAT IS AN EXTRA FEATURE THIS DEVICES PROVIDES?
This module has a built-in metering controller, which you can use to intricately control the load on the line if it is consuming more then expected.