Zipato Outdoor IP Camera combines high definition recording with wireless and cloud connectivity to bring HD video of large outdoor areas wherever you are, locally or over the Internet, via the connected device of your choice. It is IP66 rated, for dust and rain protection. As a part of the Zipato Smart Monitoring Kit, you can use it to see live and recorded video after any alarm event, get attached video of alerts and much more. As part of the Zipato network, it can be used in virtually limitless automation scenarios you can create by using Zipato Rule Creator.
Outdoor IP Camera
- 1.0 Mega pixel HD (720p) Outdoor Wireless IP Camera
- Dual Stream, H.264/MJPEG video Compression
- f=3.6mm, F2.0 & 1/4” HD sensor
- Day/Night Surveillance mode
- Integrated 24 IR LED reflector, <20m range
- Supports DDNS connection
- Motion Detection alarm via E-Mail, FTP
- Upload Snapshots and Video Records to FTP
- Supports IEEE 802.11n Wireless Connection
- Supports WEP, WPA and WPA2 Encryption
- Waterproof IP66 for outdoor use
- Support ONVIF and RTSP protocol
- Support plug and Play function
POWER SUPPLY / POWER CONSUMPTION
- Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz AC
- Output: 12V DC
- Power consumption: < 8w
- Wired interface: RJ45 port for 100BASE-TX
- Wireless speed: IEEE802.11b/g/n 150Mbps
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz Channel: 1 ~ 13
- WPS push wireless connection
- 64/128-bit WEP
- Resolution: 1280×720, 640×360, 320×180
- Lens: f=3.6mm, F=2.0
- Image sensor: 1/4” CMOS sensor
- View angle: 60 degree
- Protocols & standards: TCP/IP, DHCP, FTP, SMTP, NTP, UPNP,HTTP, UDP/IP, DDNS P2P
- Image compression: H.264/MJPEG
- Maximal frame rate: 30 fps Code rate: 256kbps ~ 2048Mbps
- Account permissions: Three Level
- Motion detection: Send alarm pictures or video to email/FTP
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
- Storage Humidity: 3% ~ 90
WATERPROOF: IP66 DIMENSIONS
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS: 200x70x65 mm
- PHYSICAL WEIGHT: 880g
HOW CAN I CONNECT MY IP CAMERA TO MY ZIPABOX?
Easily. Just open the Zipato web interface and let the package wizard guide you in joining your IP camera to the Zipato network.
CAN I USE THE IP CAMERA BY ITSELF, WITHOUT ZIPATO CONTROLLERS?
Absolutely. You can use it as stand-alone camera. It supports MS Windows 98/2000/Vista/Windows 7/8/Mac OS.
DOES IT HAVE PROTECTION FROM DUST AND RAIN?
Yes. Zipato Outdoor IP Camera comes with a IP66 rating, for dust and rain protection.
CAN I USE IT DURING THE NIGHT?
Yes. Zipato Outdoor IP Camera comes with 24 infrared LEDs, providing 20m night vision.