Zipabox Power expansion module expands your Zipabox with support for electric circuit measuring. It measures power consumption of up to four channels through current clamps (not included) that attach to its power cables. Power Module reports measurements to the the cloud server where customers can visualize and analyze their energy consumption and can use real time measurements to create their own energy saving rules by using Zipato Rule Creator.
- Extends Zipabox to support monitoring energy consumption of electronic equipment
- Easily plugs into Zipabox expansion slot
- Monitors up to four channels
- Measures voltage, current and power
POWER SUPPLY FEATURES
- Input: 90-265 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Output: 12VDC, 1.5A (tied to internal Zipabox power bus)
- Efficiency: High active mode efficiency (>85%)
- EMI: Complies with standards
- PHYSICAL DIMENSION: 86mm (L) x 55mm (W) x 48mm (H)
- PHYSICAL WEIGHT: 155g
- Operating temperature range: : 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage: -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Safety: UL EMC
- CE RoHS
WARRANTY 1 year standard
ENERGY METERING FEATURES each channel can display instantenaous voltage, current and power values each channel measures active and reactive power and records electric energy consumption voltage sensing via built in high precision voltage transformer current sensing via external split core current transformer high accuracy measures 4 channels expandable with Power Addon modules (not available yet)
HOW MANY POWER LINES CAN THE POWER MODULE MEASURE AT ONE TIME?
The power module can measure up to 4 power lines at one time.
DO I NEED TO BUY ANYTHING ELSE WITH THE MODULE FOR IT TO WORK OR DOES IT MEASURE THE LINES AT ONCE?
The power module has to be paired with the amper meter clamps which do the actual readouts of values on each line.
HOW DO I CONNECT THE POWER EXPANSION MODULE TO THE ZIPABOX?
The power module has to be the first module connected to the box in the Slot 1 of the Zipabox, all other modules can be attached after it.
IS THE SYSTEM DIFFICULT TO USE?
What we’re most proud of with Zipato is that it is extremely user friendly. We’ve been told it’s much easier to navigate than most home remote controls. And if you have any difficulties, we have a dedicated support staff that is just a click away. They’ll walk you through the process. Don’t forget to visit our video tutorials page for details instructions.