Zipabox Security expansion module expands Zipabox to support variety of wired security sensors and accessories. The module is easily plugged into Zipato expansion slot. Product features six zone inputs, one supervised siren output, one siren input, one solid state relay PGM output, and one general purpose serial port (user-selectable between RS-232 and half-duplex RS-485 mode). The PGM output offers user-selectable positive or negative triggering. The module also provides supervised auxiliary power output and a lead-acid battery charger, allowing you to power connected devices. Security Module on your Zipabox can use up to 6 additional zone inputs. FEATURES: 6 on-board wire zones, 1 siren input, 1 on-board solid state relay PGM output, negative or positive triggering (user selectable), 1 supervised bell/siren output, 1 supervised auxiliary power output, 1 general purpose serial port, 1 lead-acid battery charger. It also includes USB port for connecting 3G USB stick for backup internet connection so you never lose connection with the cloud.
- 1 siren input (use Zipabox as a siren in an existing alarm system)
- 1 on-board solid state relay PGM output, negative or positive triggering (user selectable)
- 1 supervised bell/siren output
- 1 supervised auxiliary power output
- 1 general purpose serial port – user selectable between RS-232 and half-duplex RS-485 mode
- 1 lead-acid battery charger (charges external LA battery)
- Power: Powered by Zipabox
- Battery: External 12VDC, 7Ah minimum
- Aux power: 12VDC 600mA Bell/siren out: 800 mA
- Siren in: 12VDC, 20mA PGM out: 100mA solid state relay with selectable trigger
ENVIRONMENTAL – TEMPERATURE RANGE
- Operating: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage: -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- 86mm (L) x 55mm (W) x 48mm (H)
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE (PENDING)
- Safety: UL EMC
- CE RoHS
WARRANTY 1 year standard
WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
Zipabox Security module implements essential features of a wired alarm panel.
HOW MANY DO I NEED?
You can connect only one security module to Zipabox.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW?
Security module must always be installed in expansion slot 1 of Zipabox. If you have Zipabox Power Module please connect Security module on Zipabox Power Module. If you do not have Zipabox Power Module, and you have for e.g. Backup Module, Backup Module must be the first module installed next to Zipabox and then Security Module. Other modules can be attached to Security Module.
WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF MODULES THAN CAN BE INSTALLED ON ONE SLOT OF YOUR ZIPABOX AT THE SAME TIME?
At the same time you can install one module per slot of your Zipabox.