Used for detecting combusting gas leakage and preventing danger caused by gas leakage. It also can be used as Z-Wave repeater to extend wireless transmission distance.
Smart Combustible Gas Sensor – Zigbee
- Sound and ZigBee alerts on combustible gas detection
- Built-in sound alarm
- Low power consumption
- Easy installation and relocation
- OPERATING VOLTAGE AC100~240V
- AVERAGE CONSUMPTION <1.5 W
- OPERATION TEMPERATURE -10°C ~ 50°C
- 75Db (1m distance)
PROTOCOL ZigBee RANGE
- up to 30 meters indoor
- up to 70 meters outdoor (designed for indoor use only)
- DEVICE DIMENSIONS: 68 x 75 x 76 mm
- DEVICE WEIGHT: 90g
- hm-hs1cg-m.g ZigBee
- Directive 2014/53/EU
WARRANTY 1 year standard
IS THERE A WAY IN WHICH I COULD TEST MY COMBUSTIBLE GAS SENSOR?
Press test button for 3 seconds until alarm sounds. Do this test at least once a week.
WHERE SHOULD I PLACE MY COMBUSTIBLE GAS SENSOR?
In wall plug on a at 0.3 – 1m height and not further than 1.5m from gas source.
DOES IT CONTAINS BATTERIES?
No sensor needs to be plugged into wall socket.
WHAT TO DO ONCE I PLUG IT INTO POWER SOCKET?
Make inclusion process which is described in manual.